Monday, November 16, 2009

Ms. R is back...with her bro

You may remember Ms. R from her senior session. She has returned but this time with her younger brother for a sibling session. Their relationship was like looking at me and my bro in a time capsule. Same age difference, same fun loving attitudes, same "poke fun at my sibling", and aftewards they went to get a bite to eat, which is exactly what me and my bro would have done. It made me look at the picture of me and my bro from my senior HS days. I still like that picture, us in our chambray shirts = ) R and N, I hope some day you can look back at these pictures and smile!

On another note, I think my time of outdoor sessions is coming close to an end. I'm so glad we ventured outside for some images!!



Went for some drama with this one...


This is one of my faves...


No comments: