Friday, November 6, 2009

one way cool tree...

plus 2 families who are neighbors and friends equals a VERY fun time. This tree was seriously awesome!! Branches coming out from all over, winding here and there and absolutely perfect for climbing. It was a piece of work. I wish it was in my backyard!

I had so much fun. I would be working with one of the kids and then turn to see something cute the others were doing and start photographing them and turn back.... etc... You get the idea.

As many of you know, I always jump at the opportunity to add a personal touch to the session. So, after the park, we headed to gma and gpa's house. You see, gpa made one of those dome jungle gyms (also known as dome climber or jungle gym monkey bars). It was one of the largest I have ever seen. He made it while battling cancer, so as you can imagine it was built with lots of love. (I'm thinking the blood, sweat, and tears kind of love). He is cancer free now. I can't take credit for this idea as it was mom's, but what a wonderful idea to capture the kids playing on it. This is where memories are made.

D and M - it was a wonderful time. Here is a glimpse...

First up, the W family. From youngest to oldest...









The T family...







On the jungle dome...





The whole kit and kaboodle...



1 comment:

JLH said...

can you move that tree up to the omaha area?? seriously, awesome photos! i still don't get how you fit all this in?!?!