Friday, November 20, 2009

you can run...

but you can't hide!! I think that statement holds 100% true for this boy. I give this little guy a lot of credit. Try as he might to avoid me and my camera, I am very good at catching kids with their guard down!

We started by playing with one of his toys. It was a sweeper with push buttons, lights and sang a fun sweeping song. Being the excellent sharer he is, we took turns. We found other great uses for it, too! Like brushing my hair, mom's hair and even my camera. Before you know it, he had had forgot that we were taking pictures (well at least temporarily). It did make a little appearance in one of the images below. I'll have to do a little photo fixin' on that one = )

Mr H you are one handsome 18 month old in your very dapper vest and big boy haircut!

A little sneak. Be patient and you'll see a glimpse of a smile...



Similar to above and the sweeper making a grand appearance. No smile yet.



Hmmm, what is this lady up to? Do I really trust her with my toy? Doesn't she know that's not what it does? Still waiting for the smile...



Not yet...


Here it is = )



1 comment:

Antonia said...

Aww...what a cutie! Even though there is no smile, I like the one where he's standing. You have more patience than I ever will cousin :)