Thursday, November 5, 2009

crazy cute

I was so excited to photograph these sisters again! We had a delightful time last year and I was sure this year would be no disappointment. When they hopped out of the car I couldn't believe my eyes. Really? One year can make this much difference? Wow! The one thing that didn't change is they are still CRAZY CUTE!

When we initially booked the session we were concerned what November weather might bring so we chose a location that would offer some wind break if need be. Nov 1st proved to be a beautiful day and I should have been more concerned about October! Finally, a glorious fall day in the company of some wonderful little girls.

T it was so good to see you and the girls. Here are just a few to tie you over until the full gallery is complete.

The youngest of the duo, G.





Her older counterpart, B.





The two in action...



One more b/c B LOVED picking up various leaves. We had quite the collection in my bucket by the time we were all done!



No comments: