Tuesday, November 24, 2009

happy turkey day

or for my vegetarian friends out there, happy tofurkey day. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, eating cranberries, watching a little (or a lot of football), and maybe, just maybe, catching a movie. So, to all my followers or people who stumble across this blog, have a blessed Thanksgiving!

You didn't think I'd just post words did you? Meet the "J" family. Our goal was to capture the family but I had to take some individuals and one of my faves is at the end = ) It was on the windy side and the sun couldn't decide whether it wanted to shine or not. At the end of the session, it was very apparent the sun did NOT want to shine but we made the most of our time!











Okay, one of my faves... As I was working with the boys I turned and saw this. I didn't get a whole lot of time to change settings and wasn't sure if I got the shot until I got home. I don't know about you, but I'm dying to know what he's whispering =)



No comments: