Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a good run for my money!

When a parent tells me their child does not like the camera I usually smile and laugh and say no problem. I'm always up for a good challenge and I've learned a few tricks so I'm usually confident I'll get something. Well, this little guy gave me a good run for my money! I was forewarned but I've photographed him before so I wasn't too worried. We started with his sister, who is 100% at east in front of the camera. I turned and saw D man doing something cute, got focused and was about to snap the shutter and that's about the time he noticed me, screamed "NO" and ran the opposite direction.

With a lot of coaxing... bubbles, playing super hero, hide and seek, etc... AND the help of dad who got his workout throwing D in the air, we got some good ones!

Here's Mr. D Man -





Here's his beautiful, big sister A.




No comments: