Friday, June 12, 2009

another baby bump

I LOVE being able to capture such tender moments for my clients. The ability to capture a moment of life and create a permanent record of it to be passed down to future generations.

I also want to applaud any woman who has done a maternity session. Often, it's hard enough to be in front of the camera for a regular session. Then, to add the uncomfortableness of being 8-9 months pregnant and the energy it takes just to get out of bed when you can barely move and have hardly slept. Kuddos, ladies!

I know when I look back, I'm glad to have photos, b/c the memories do fade. When I look at the images it brings me back to that time and I know I'll never forget = )

To my dear friend L - I can't wait to meet your 2nd child. I know he or she will be a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family...







No comments: