Monday, January 12, 2009

back in full swing in 2009

2008 was a GREAT year and I cannot thank you all enough! All my clients, whether new or returning, have been absolutely fabulous to work with. I get to meet so many wondeful people and even make a few friends along they way. I truly treasure eveyone of you and have enjoyed capturing these moments in your lives.

Change is in the air! There will be new pricing for 2009. I hope to have it posted very soon, here and on my blog. If you have already booked a session in 2009, you will be unaffected by this change.

I have been enjoying this much needed break and spending time with my family. However, it's hard to keep me away from the computer once the kiddos go to bed and I have been working on some new birth announcements for all my expecting moms = )

I have even picked up the camera just a few times. This little man turned terrible two! This little man is all MINE!!








No comments: