Wednesday, October 1, 2008

meeting people

One of the best things about being a photographer is it gives me the opportunity to meet new people...families, kids, newborns, etc. In some instances, I get to reacquaint with people I've not seen for a while or might have known their name or face but not much else. This was the case this last weekend when I met up with Katie and her family. We graduated from a class of 550+. With this many people, you obviously don't know everyone. In fact, there are some you don't know at all. I knew I recognized her face and after shooting for a little bit, it dawned on me.

Katie it was a delight to be with you and your family. Here is your sneak peak.

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids. They look very proud = )


I had fun playing with this picture of the grandkids.



An artistic one of grandma and grandpa with their grown kids = )

No comments: