Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 year old twins with a special relationship

Meet Mr. E and Ms. M. I have known these kiddos for 4.5 years or so and have seen them grow-up so much in this time. They are such great kids - pleasant and fun to be around, well mannered, and such great individual personalities. I've hear over and over that twins have a special bond. I think that is truly the case for these two. When we did our first "sibling" shot and they did something similar to below, I asked mom "Is this how they really are?". She said yes.

I had such a fun session. E and M were so natural in front of the camera and I let them take control of the session with their creative ideas.

Here is a together one. This is "all natural" - totally them - no posing at all on my part! I love the way the wind has caught her hair - that's for you, dad = )


This one, I wanted something a little more symbolic - so I told them to look in window.



Now for some relaxed individuals. I tell you, they make it look effortless!

One of E...


One of M -


Same picture but different processing because I know Mom and Dad are open to creativity.

No comments: