Tuesday, May 10, 2011

newborn perfection

I photographed the most precious newborn this weekend. Being mother's day and such, baby G reminded me of those "baby things" I hope I never forget, because so often they slip away from your memory. I want to remember how their little toes curl when you touch the bottom of their feet, how they have a soft fuzz on their cheek and sometimes else where on their body. I want to remember how their lips pucker when they sleep. I want to remember how time stood still as I would sit and stare and watch this amazing being, their chest filling and exhaling with every breath.

I hope all you mother's out there had a wonderful day!

Introducing baby {g}.












1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous little girl. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day :)