Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2nd shooting an amazing wedding

I had the pleasure of second shooting a wedding with my dear friend and fellow photographer Holly. I have to say that I LOVE 2nd shooting a wedding where the pressure isn't entirely on one person. Plus, it's great to collaborate ideas, etc... I wasn't sure what to expect having no background with the couple. However, their love and commitment to each other was very apparent upon meeting them where I was warmly welcomed. Their wedding was a very small, intimate affair filled with special details. I had so much fun and am thankful for the invite to 2nd shoot = ) I hope we can do it again!

Love is all you need...




Married at last!


Girls having a little fun post ceremony and dinner...


Cute little man who was playing a little hide and see with me. He had a twin brother, obviously equally as handsome!


Getting a groove on...



No comments: