Friday, February 12, 2010

happy valentines day

I have to admit I'm not a Valentine's fan. I don't like flowers, least of all roses paired with a 50% mark up, I don't really do jewelry and I'm not a chocolate lover. My husband got off easy in this category and I do tend to remind him of this fact. Instead, we will probably be enjoying chinese food by candle light with our 3 rug rats = ) This has become our tradition as the kids think the candles are way cool and I'm relieved of cooking and cleaning duty! This year Valentine's day and the Chinese new year are on the same day so our little tradtion makes perfect sense = )








1 comment:

JLH said...

What cuties!!! Can't wait to see you in a month and meet your friend/fellow phototographer. I'll be getting my camera back in a week here and am ready to get shooting...that is if this snow would ever melt!?!?