Monday, January 25, 2010

a great start

My camera has finally come out of hybernation! This was my first official session of 2010 and I couldn't have asked for better kiddos!

Enthusiastic - check!

Playful - check!

Adorable - check!

What more could I ask for? Not a thing. Mr. C was a ham from the get go! He lit up with personality in front of the lens and at times, had us all laughing! Be a judge for yourself and check out the image below. Can you see that little sparkle in his eyes paired with his little devilish grin = ) Oh my!

Big sis Ms. K had just as much personality in her. Bashful, serious, silly, etc.... you name it and I'm pretty sure we saw it (and captured it). I puffy heart her adorable dimple. I used to have a dimple, now it looks more like a wrinkle! Oh to have that beautiful dimple!!

And, to finish the session, look what they gave me. 100% all natural. I was actually trying to pose them and they did this on their own.







1 comment:

JLH said...

beautiful captures!!