Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meet the Riese Family

Hey, wait! That's us! I'm stepping out ofmy comfort zone from behind the lens (which is extremely painful for me) and showing my face along with my dearly loved family!

A HUGE thanks to Jen Hoevet, a photographer in the LaVista area who took the image below. Jen is oozing with creativity and her color processing is in the "to die for" category. We met just a few short weeks ago and with the exchange of some lengthy emails, quickly became friends. I'm delighted to have another photo buddy to talk shop, share ideas, take pics with and maybe even attend a seminar or two. Anyway, I think she got the short end of the deal as my little guy does NOT like the camera and I think I may be the least photogenic person I know!

As a photographer, I have so few images of me in them so when I saw this one it istantly warmed by heart. Now, how big should I order?!

Really, the watermark should be Jen Hoevet and Jill Riese but I didn't have Jen's watermark!


3 comments:

JLH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLH said...

LOVE it....seriously, do you think billboard size would be overboard?!?! I mean when you have such a beautiful family, you gotta show it off! Thanks again for doing this with me...I had a blast and am so glad to have found you as a contact. Let's get together soon!

Antonia said...

I LOVE this Jill. You have the most adorable family. I can't wait to see you when I'm back! And you're right, her color processing is "to die for"!! :)