Wednesday, May 27, 2009

6 great kids + 1 great day =

some great fun!!

The last time I saw all these kiddos was fall of 2007. It's amazing how much they have grown and changed! I've been meaning to ask what family get togethers are like with 6 grandkids. There are 11 of us grandkids on my one side of the family so I remember those days. I'm guessing it's like any other family, a little chaos, some noise and a whole lot of love!

I've been photographing the little man in the striped shirt since he was one! Now he is 3 = ) He always has serious expressions for me. Makes you wonder what they are really thinking? I was also able to catch some smiles, too but there is something about the serious face that just gets me.

I went with individuals of each kid for the sneak peak but we got in some great group shots, too = )














No comments: