Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is it really November?

I'm always a little nervous for outdoor shoots in November - you never know what Nebraska weather will bring = ) This past Sunday was a beautiful day - the sun was shining and perfect temperature - we took advantage of all the wonderful colors.

"F" family - here is your sneak peak. It was hard to choose!!

I think this little man is loved, not only by mom and dad but his older cousins adored him as well!

Such a sweet boy! He knows all the animal sounds - I love his gobble, gobble!

Here are his 3 cousins - lettin' loose and having fun!

And individuals...





As we finished the session and I was walking away, this sweetie came running up to give me a HUGE hug! My first hug! It put a big smile on my face = )

Oh, and I need to send a thank you to my girl Holly Troxel for the referral!

No comments: